Sunday 22 November 2015

Sunday Edit #7


Eating // I've only eaten out once this week but it was at one of my favourite restaurants in Manchester, Splendid Kitchen. The place is all about Northern Soul Food and I always get the best meal ever. I had the buffalo chicken sliders with nacho fries and it was seriously so good. If you ever find yourself in Manchester, this place has to a port of call.

Reading // I've finally picked up my Kindle, can we get a hooray?! I'm finally getting round to reading Mary Kubica's The Good Girl and I can't wait to give you guys a full review.

Watching // I've addicted to two new things: Scream Queens & Breaking Ground. I think we all know what Scream Queens is, and how freaking brilliant it is. I know everybody said it started off really badly but I am completely in love with it, it's hilarious and different and I love it. Breaking Ground is actually a WWE Network show about the new recruits of NXT and I love everything to do with WWE and NXT so this was also a great one for me.

Wearing // My new burgundy Clarks boots are my new favourite things in the world and I can't take them off my feet. They are perfect for the winter keeping my feet crazy toasty and they look beautiful. Even better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)