Tuesday 21 January 2014

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Audacious: Review

A pictures of a Revlon lip product in Audacious

A pictures of a Revlon lip product in Audacious

A picture of a Revlon lip product swatch in Audacious

A picture of a Revlon lip product swatch in Audacious

A picture of a Revlon lip product swatch in Audacious
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Audacious (£7.99) - Boots 

When I went into Boots I wasn't expecting to come out with one of these babies, yet here I am, jumping on the bandwagon and feeling absolutely fantastic about it. As soon as I saw the shades I knew it was going to be either Audacious or Shameless (dark purple) but this beautiful orange shade went straight into my basket. Am I feeling summer too early? Revlon have hit a home run AGAIN and I will be going back to pick up some more. The 'Chubby Stick' tube ticks all the boxes and this shade is absolutely stunning. Even though in the pictures it is slightly muted on the lips, it is a little brighter in real life. To be fair, it does slightly wear down to this shade after a couple of hours and I like it that way. Onto the longevity of this, and it is lovely. It lasted a 4 hour shift a work nicely with somebody commenting on it right at the end of my shift. Nice work Revlon. Just a quick note though, if you didn't like the original smell of peppermint, which I love, I'd steer clear of them again. Now onto the matte-ness of them, it's definitely goes on and stays matte. Another box ticked in my opinion. Okay, I think you guys get it now, I love love love these and I urge you to go running to your nearest Boots and pick one up now!

Have you grabbed one yet? Will you be picking a shade up? 



22 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have 4 of these x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are on 3 for 2 at Boots so it looks like I'll have 4 soon! x

      Delete
  2. Stunning shade on you - the matte look is so beautiful :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade looks fab on you! I think you've convinced me to go and check these out!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D You really should, they're going to be my favourites, I know it! xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm with you on that one! I'm going to end up with the whole set! Haha

      Delete
  5. Love the colour, it's so bright and suits you really well. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty colour I love the finish of it!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My local store had the testers for these but not the actual product to buy today, that was a shame as I think I would have easily walked away with one. This is a lovely shade :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they get them soon! They are just too lovely! x

      Delete
  8. Suits you so well! Looks gorgeous :-) x

    thebigmegowski.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely choice, thank you for linking me in the bblogger chat, I love your blog! New GFC follower :)

    Jenn Barely There Beauty | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That colour really suits you :) I also really love the background you have on your close ups!

    Sophie | Onetenzeroseven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And I do as well, always love a good floral!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)