Saturday 21 November 2015

Bride: The Wedding Show*

I don't know if you guys know this about me but I'm engaged, and have been for a while. I'm not planning the wedding just yet but when the lovely Shauna from Carousel PR sent me this press release I thought I'd give it a share. I know a few bloggers are engaged and planning their weddings so this event might be great for you. 
Picture of Bride: The Wedding Show
Bride: The Wedding Show is the North-West's most prestigious wedding event and it's back for its fourteenth year on the 6th and 7th February. At the event there will be 150 of the region's premier bridal vendors, including bridal boutiques, florists, photographers and cake-makers. It will be held in Tatton Park in Knutsford, Cheshire which is an absolutely gorgeous park and in a gorgeous marquee will be an amazing choreographed catwalk over the weekend showcasing gowns from Maria Modes, Cheshire Bridal Wear and 7th Heaven which I cannot wait to see. The gown is definitely the most important bit to me, I want the perfect dress, I just don't know what the perfect dress is yet. The catwalk is supposed to be the best in the business and I cannot wait to feast my eyes on it. 
Picture of Bride: The Wedding Show

Picture of Bride: The Wedding Show

Picture of Bride: The Wedding Show
Now, here are the details just in case this sounds right up your street;
          Date: Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th February 2016
          Location: Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN
          Ticket Price: Individual tickets - £10 in advance, £15 on the door
                               VIP tickets: Includes a glass of fizz, a goody bag & seat at the catwalk - £15
                               Group tickets: £36 in advance only
                               Children under 16 are free
                               You can buy tickets HERE for the show.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation on your engagement! This events looks lovely.

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)