Tuesday 17 November 2015

Yankee Candle Haul

I've not always been a candle person, for years I didn't see the point of them. I know, what does that even mean?! They make rooms smell pretty, don't ask, I'm an idiot. Recently though, I've been becoming the ultimate candle person. Seeing a flickering flame in the evening is really relaxing, especially all snuggled up in bed. It's just lovely. Since then, I've been obsessed with Yankee Candles. They burn really nicely and fragrance is just the best I've smelt. Everything is so true to life and just fills them room so quickly.

Picture of a Yankee Candle Haul

Vanilla Bourbon (large jar) // I am currently burning this one at the moment and it's just so gorgeous. I absolutely love a good vanilla scent and the added deepness of the bourbon just adds something extra to this fragrance. This is one of the new fragrances from Yankee Candle and I think it's going to be popular, especially in the Autumn and Winter months.

Gingerbread Maple (large jar) // This is another new fragrance and I seriously can't wait to get burning this one. My other half is a massive fan of this one and he's so laid-back on everything so for him to be a fan of something like this, it's good. I love the clove, baking spices and maple scents that comes from this, just perfect for Christmas.

Sparkling Cinnamon (large jar) // Cinnamon is my all time favourite scent and I usually pop Cinnamon Stick into my basket without thinking but when I walked past Sparkling Cinnamon, I needed to give it a sniff. Sparkling Cinnamon has a hint of clove in there as well which just makes the whole fragrance pop. It's a little less in your face and will seriously be perfect on Christmas day. I can't wait.

Cranberry Ice (large jar) // This scent is currently on Fragrance of the Month which means it is 25% off and I couldn't resist. I'm not usually a fruity smell kind of person but there is something different about Cranberry Ice. It's tangy, sweet and tart at the same time making it so different, and seriously, it actually smells like frosty cranberries, how do they do it?!

Lavender (medium jar) // This one is for my mum, she absolutely loves anything Lavender and I've grown on the scent over the past few years. Yankee Candle's Lavender isn't too in your face and is just enough to really relax you. This actually came free when you spent more than £30 in store, I love a good freebie.

Mango Peach Salsa (medium jar) // Another freebie after spending more than £30 and one of the nicest scents. Again, I'm not a fruity fan but this jar of mango and peach is zested up with pink pepper, citrus and ginger, making it a little spicer, which is right up my street. I do think this would be a better summer fragrance but oh well, I'm a candle maverick. 


Picture of a Yankee Candle Haul

What is your favourite candle scent?

4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Yankie candles! I love burning them especially in the colder months! I am definitely going to have to buy the gingerbread maple candle! I love the sound of it and I really want a christmasy candle which I love! -xo

    www.chloedanielle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE yankee candles and the Christmas ones are a dream! My all time fave is Fireside Treats. www.ohstyle.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do struggle to justify the price of Yankee Candles, but sometimes you just gotta treat yo'self! My favourite at the moment is the Snowflake Cookie... Yum!
    Just to let you know, Card Factory are currently selling jars of the same size for £4 and they smell just as good, if not better than Yankee! x

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I've recently got an obsession with candles. I've had a little Christmas Cookie Yankee Candle for around 2 years and I just lit it this week. I'm in love with it. I also love the Cherry Vanilla one, yum!


    Laura x | http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)