Wednesday 18 November 2015

What's In My Bag?

I've always wanted to do a What's In My Bag but I've never actually got round to it for reasons even unknown to me. Maybe it's because my bag is actually ridiculous messy but I've started being very crazy with it now and everything is always in its place.

Picture of a What's In My Bag post

My bag is actually from Amazon, a little online shop called LONI and they sell everything from clutches to fur bags but this Faux Suede Shoulder Bag really caught my eye. It's my little Mary Poppins bag in that I can seriously fit an amazing amount in there without it getting all mis-shapen. The bag is £21.99 and is made in Britain, actually just down the road from me in Manchester. Oh I do love to keep it local. 

Picture of a What's In My Bag post

As you can see, I've pretty much got all the essentials packed away in this lovely faux suede beauty. My Cath Kidston purse I have seriously had for 3 years and it still looks that damn pretty. Seriously Cath, you're on the ball here. I've obviously got myself a little 'essentials' pouch and I got this one for Christmas last year from my friend Jess. It has dogs and cats all over it and it's just so cute. It's full of tablets (paracetamol, IBS relief, migraine tablets, hay fever relief (like, why is that in there?!)) and Compeed blister plasters. I have the obvious blister ones, and the cold sore ones. I don't get a cold sore often but when I get one, I need these plasters immediately. It takes life length of a cold sore right down, I wouldn't be without them. I obviously have an umbrella (I do live in Manchester) and my Ray Bans which are rather useless right now. My little camera is always in my bag just incase I need to get some pictures impromptu and I have my Cath Kidston travel wallet that I put my tram tickets in. My last bits are my Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm, the Clinique Nude Pop I got free in Glamour and in the lipstick in the pouch in Topshop Boardroom, a really lovely go to everyday lipstick. Well, that's really it!

What's in your bag?


2 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed by how much stuff people actually carry in their bags, I carry next to nothing haha!
    My bag includes my purse, sunglasses and about 10 lip products. x

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE reading Whats In My Bag posts, I'm so nosy! I've got Nude Pop in the bottom of my bag at the moment too :)

    Lilies and Lipbalm

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)