Sunday 15 November 2015

The Sunday Edit #6

Sunday round up post featuring ASOS and Gilmore Girls

Eating // I've eaten out so much this week and I've had some amazing meals. The Cosy Club in Manchester had to be the best, especially with the amaaaazing Bloody Mary I had. The service was impeccable and my Moroccan Tabbouleh was actually to die for. I will be going again and trying a burger. I had total burger envy of my fiance's meal. 

Reading // I'm lacking so badly again on this front, I'm just not finding the time or wanting to actually sit down and read and I don't know why. It's annoying me as I've got loads of books I want to read at the minute as well. I think I'm definitely going to make myself sit down next week and get into a book that's been waiting for me.

Watching // Gilmore Girls has been on repeat this week whilst I've been blogging and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so excited for the Netflix revival of Gilmore Girls next year but I've always had it on in background since I started watching them in 2010 (I know, late on the bandwagon.) If you haven't indulged in the lives of the adorable Gilmore Girls, Lorelei and Rory, then you must get yourself on Netflix. It's the most perfect show, ever.

Wearing // Slogan/funny tees have always and probably will be THANG. I have at least 10 in my wardrobe already, mostly in grey marl, and I have a good few more in my ASOS basket. I am completely in love with this one, and also this one.


7 comments:

  1. That t-shirt is amazing! I love a good cheese pun.

    Hayley

    Water Painted Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your tee!! Nothing quite beats a good punny tee! :D


    Rachel | www.beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah Gilmore Girls, I need to rewatch it ready for the new series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that Tee shirt :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Gilmore Girls is literally one of my absolute favourites! The 3rd season is one of my faves too! I'm so glad you love it! I have the box set like you do, every waking moment I'll try to find time to watch it!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find jokes about brie to be unbrielievably funny. So I love that top.

    Aisling | aisybee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sinéad Danielle ✿15 November 2015 at 21:34

    Mmmm love a good Tabbouleh! Manchester seems to have so many good eateries, deffo need to check that out sometime!

    I'm totally the same when it comes to reading; I used to be such an avid reader but these days I seem to read blogs way more! Kinda learning to embrace it though.

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)