Saturday 18 January 2014

The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Body Polish: Review



The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Body Polish (currently £5) - The Body Shop

Body scrubs: not the nicest of items to review but let's face it, they are a necessity and this one needs to find its way into your shower instantly. This smells good enough to eat and I'm not even exaggerating. Vanilla and honey mixed together to form this absolutely stunning polish. It's not too gritty which means it's gentle enough to use every day and I think that's why I love it a little too much. I enjoy using scrubs and sometimes I do miss using one every shower so this one did fill a void in my routine. It does a fantastic job at removing dead skin cells, especially on my legs and it leaves everything smooth and soft! I really will miss it when it leaves the shelves not to return till next Christmas (I hope!) There isn't much to say about body scrubs apart from the fact that it does do its job and it smells fantastic as it's doing it!

What is your favourite body scrub/polish?



6 comments:

  1. I love the vanilla bliss body butter so much!! Not tried this one though x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd try and get it before it goes! It's absolutely lovely! x

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing! I have the vanilla bliss hand cream and love it, will have to give this one a try!
    Carrie xx

    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely give it a go! Especially if you already love the scent! xx

      Delete
  3. ooh thsi sounds to die for!!

    Laura
    www.whatlauralovesuk.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)