Tuesday 24 January 2017

Welcome back, girly girl.

Blogging, we all love it and sometimes, and I don't know if I'm on my own here, hate it. Seriously, having a full time job, an active social life and trying to date (don't get me started on that one) makes wanting to sit down in front of my laptop and write all that more difficult. Don't get me wrong, parts of the blogging life I love a lot and after my mega break, I have begun to miss the sense of community that we all have here. I didn't realise how long a break I took, it some sense it feels like minutes, that I haven't been gone long at all but now I'm sat here writing with no real sense what I'm actually writing about apart from the fact that I just want to be present again. 


Life got messy, really messy and for the first time in months, I really understand myself and how I mean to go on and I think that writing and creating content that I love is something I want to carry on with. I want to engage with the community that I have lost and I want to sit here, on my laptop and type words that mean something to me. I lost myself, and honestly, I lost myself years ago. I pored myself into a relationship that was a dead end and made me feel worthless. I didn't realise just how much I wasn't here, wasn't present, but I am here now. I am ready to be heard and I am ready to use my voice and even if that is only here, on this tiny corner of the internet, then so be it. I'm going to branch out and voice opinions I was always too scared to give and I'm going to write about stories that I never wanted heard. So, all I am trying to say is...hi. I'm back and I hope you want to listen but if not, I'm talking anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)