Thursday 23 June 2016

Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Razor: Review*

Picture of Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Razor

Picture of Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Razor

Picture of Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Razor
Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Razor* // Boots (£8.40)

Guys, it's razor season again and let's face it, we all want that smooth feeling in the summer months (wait, all the months! Nothing is better than that feeling of smooth legs on fresh sheets, am I right?) and Wilkinson Sword have come up with a really great razor for that feeling. I'm not usually one for this kind of review but I've been looking for a razor like this for a while. I HATE shaving, I really do but this razor has 5 curving blades and a water activated serum so not only does it get super close, but it puts moisture back into the skin. I have stupidly dry skin (everywhereeee) so I obviously have to moisturise like crazy but I have found that my skin is a lot better after shaving with this razor, and the fact that it gets super close is lovely because it gives me an extra day where I don't have to think about shaving again. 

The moisturising serum is full of marine extracts and shea butter and I do love a bit of shea butter in my life. We all want convenience in our life, especially when it comes to the boring stuff and I'm one of those women that just finds this stuff to take up a little too much time so when I find something that gives me back some time, I love it. I'd definitely recommend the Hydro Silk Razor to anyone because it's definitely the best I've used in ages!

Are you a shaver, or a waxer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)