Saturday 19 December 2015

National Holiday's Christmas Hamper*

I think we all know how much Christmas means to us all so when National Holidays asked if I wanted to blog about a lovely Christmas hamper and join them with some Christmas cheer, how could I say no? National Holidays sent me the most lovely hamper full of just the cutest little treats including some fluffy mittens, a Christmas Garland Yankee Candle and a lovely mug to have a hot chocolate in. 

Christmas Hamper

I've already enjoyed an amazing hot chocolate because let's face it, one of them after a hard day at work snuggled up in a onesie, it's sheer bliss. I really can't wait to use the Mulled Wine Spice as I really want to make it as strong as I would like it, and I get to pick the red wine myself! 

What I love about hampers like this is that it reminds of being at a Christmas market, but at home. I have already visited the Manchester Christmas Markets countless times but I think next year might be the turn of popping along to a different country and sampling what they have to offer. I am desperate to get to Germany one year and see where the markets originated. National Holidays offer a range of coach trips from various locations in Manchester to amazing Christmas Markets in Germany, Bruges and Paris which just sounds perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)