Tuesday 24 November 2015

Why I Love The WWE

Now, I don't know if you know this about me but I am an absolute WWE geek. I've actually only got into the past 2 years because of my fiancé and I so wish I watched it when I was younger and got the full experience of watching my favourite win the biggest title.


WWE gets a bad wrap for being 'fake' but it's never said anything to say it isn't. Let's get this straight, it's all story-lined; so basically pimped up soap in my eyes. There is a major thing in this, is that these athletes (and trust me, they are very much athletes) do go in the ring every night and put their bodies on the line all in the line of sport entertainment. I wanted to give you a few reasons to why I love watching it, and always will.

Total Divas // This is the reality spin off show of the women wrestlers in WWE. I know a few friends that started watching Total Divas on E! and then went on to watch WWE in total. The women are all amazing people, putting their careers above all else and are complete role models. They are strong and amazing what they do, putting so much effort into everything. Just look up Nikki Bella, Natalya or Paige, you'll fall in love with them; I have.

Charity // WWE give back to the community SO much it's unreal and they have their own charity; Connor's Cure. Connor was 8 when he died from medulloblastoma, a rare tumour that affects the brain and spinal cord. Connor was the biggest WWE fan and before he died his wish was to meet his heroes, and he got that wish. The WWE stars fell in love with Connor and his amazing attitude and in his honour they created Connor's Cure; raising money in conjunction with Children's Foundation at Children's Hospital of Pittsburg that supports brain tumour research. Not only do they have Connor's Cure but they are constantly helping others and making children's wishes come true. I adore any company that put this amount of effort in.

Health // Each and every WWE Superstar and Diva are the pinnacle of health, and they promote this always. They all have to be a the peak of their fitness, and when I see them, let's face it, I want to be them. Nikki Bella has the absolute body of a goddess and she's always striving for her best, and I can't not love this part of the WWE, especially when I need a kick up the bum.

Have you ever watched WWE?


1 comment:

  1. I must admit I secretly enjoy WWE, but let's not tell my boyfriend! I wind him up about it being fake all the time :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)