Friday 13 November 2015

Relaxing with Dove DermaSpa*

Dove is a brand that every single one of us have used at one point in our lives and they are a beauty staple for a reason. They have an item for every beauty need and at a reasonable price and have made it into everybody's bedroom. When I was asked to review Dove's new DermaSpa range, I was really excited. I already know I can trust Dove and the new range looked really interesting.

Picture of the Dove DermaSpa Spa Range

Picture of the Dove DermaSpa Spa Range

Dove DermaSpa is meant to bring all the beauty greatness of the spa home to your bedroom and Dove have released the new DermaSpa range with a few differences in each item. Part of the 'goodness' branch of DermaSpa I was given the Indulgent Hand Treatment and Silky Body Oil. The hand treatment combines dermatological care with the ultimate pamper and it truly is a lovely hand treatment. I have awful dry hands and this sinks in almost instantly and leaves your hands feeling velvety soft and smelling of vanilla, musk and coconut; what's not to love? The second 'goodness' item is the Silky Body Oil; another great item for dry skin. Containing natural seed oils, the Silky Body Oil sinks into the skin and leaves everything hydrated and oh so soft.

Picture of the Dove DermaSpa Spa Range

Picture of the Dove DermaSpa Spa Range

For tanning moisturisers, Dove have always been my go to so I was really happy to see the Summer Revived Body Lotion with Self-Tanners. There are two colours; Light to Medium and Medium to Dark and I have to say, I really like this version of the moisturising self tanner. The smell is gorgeous and moisturises really nicely and is just as good as the other self tanners I've used from Dove.

Picture of the Dove DermaSpa Spa Range

Picture of the Dove DermaSpa Spa Range

The second in the Dove DermaSpa is 'Uplifted' which contains the Satin Smooth Body Oil and Massaging Body Roll On. Seriously, I'm never going to have dry skin again, thanks Dove. The Satin Smooth Body Oil helps dry skin but also is for improved elasticity and firmness. This is such a pleasure to use especially with the scent of water lilies, musk and cucumber which is so refreshing. I usually use this one in the morning, and the Goodness Silky Body Oil in the evening. The Uplifted Massaging Body Roll On is again is great for improving elasticity and firmness, especially with the massaging roller ball to relax you completely. This baby has relaxed me completely every time I've used it and I think I'm going to keep this in my collection for a while.

What part of the Dove DermaSpa range do want to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)