Monday 3 February 2014

I was a tad bit lucky!






As you can see, I was VERY lucky! Last week Alison from QVC held a Twitter competition to win 1 of 9 goody bags from the amazing QVC Beauty Bash. Now, if you've not go yourself on the QVC bandwagon, GO AND DO IT NOW. It's amazing, the deals you can find on there are second to none. I've always grown up with QVC on in the background, my mum got all of her beauty items from there, including Liz Earle and Decleor and I've now my taste is slightly on the expensive side (thanks mum!) When I won this goody bag I didn't know what I was likely to receive but this was beyond my dreams! Just look at it, it's like candy for a beauty blogger like me! The first picture is all the skincare, including Glamglow, Simply Beautiful, Decleor, Murad and Rodial. The second picture is the haircare which contains the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer which I've been dying to get my hands on so you can imagine the squeal that came out of my mouth! The third is the makeup which contains the loveliest Nails Inc shade, Stila, Becca and bareMinerals. I'm not trying to brag at all here, but I was so excited I just wanted to share it all with you. If there any products you can see that you want a review of anything!

Have you tried anything in these pictures?


17 comments:

  1. Wow you're so lucky! I've never really taken QVC seriously, never knew you could get brands like Liz Earle on there - will definitely check it out in the future.
    Thanks for the useful tip - now following you on bloglovin and looking forward to the next post.
    Jo x
    http://bancroften.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give them a go! They are bringing Tarte to the UK on the 28th March :D x

      Delete
  2. I am a huge QVC fan; I'm always watching it!! I have tried Liz Earle, Nails Inc and Bare Minerals and I love them!! I agree the prices are incredible x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you can do 3 easy payments on some items as well, a god send! Haha x

      Delete
  3. Wow you are so lucky, what a great goody bag :) x

    Claire | AgentSmyth | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're gonna win anything, this is a pretty good competition to win! I mean, Rodial?! Well done lovely :) xx Rebecca - UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats - what a lovely prize
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Well done, lots of lovely bits and bobs there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. SWAGGGGG haha. That all looks amazing - congrats!

    xo,
    Lela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!!! What an AMAZING prize, I would have squealed too looking through this lot :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What do you think of the Phillip Kingsley Elasticiser? I've used it for about a month but can't actually see any difference in my hair? V. confusing...

    Ria xo
    ria-louise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I noticed a massive difference from day 1, how weird! :/ xo

      Delete
  10. ooh you won a lovely selection of products!how exciting!i agree QVC online do some great deals!ive bought Nails Inc polish from them before cos their offers were so good!:)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)