Sunday 10 February 2013

No7 Beautiful Skin Dry Skin Rescue: Review



No7 Beautiful Skin Dry Skin Rescue (£12.00) - Boots

Back in early January when the £5 No7 vouchers made an appearance once again I decided I wanted to pick something up. I didn't really know what so I went for a browse with my best friend. When she recommended to me this I didn't realise how much I would end up liking it. This balm/moisturiser is thick in consistency but sinks in like a dream, seriously I was pretty much astounded by how well and how quickly this sank into my face. Now, onto how well this works. I do have rather dry skin, especially on my nose and cheeks, not fun at all but I have to admit I have seen a significant difference in my dry spots since starting to use this but I think my skin is now really dependent on the extra insertion of moisture this gives before I put on my regular moisturiser. Hopefully this will change once the weather mellows out (if it ever does, darn you the North of England!) but for now I really can't fault this product. You can apply this whenever you want but I usually just pop this on my dry patches before I pop on my moisturiser and my skin is bouncy and nourished. 

Have you ever given this a go? 



4 comments:

  1. I have a little tester of this at the moment and really love it! When I first got it I didn't think it would be anything special but I absolutely love it, its so hydrating :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think it'd be that special either but now I just don't want to be without it. Such a great product for dry skin! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    i found your blog via the #bbloggers chat today and i am honestly loving your blog so you have a new follower! i would love it if you could check mine out too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)