Friday 27 July 2012

Prairie Charms 'Project Blogger' bracelet review






Can you see my pretty bracelet? - this is how I store my jewellery :)
'The Simple Things In Life, Are Often The Best' bracelet (£8 without 'Project Blogger') - Prairie Charms

Recently, I was contacted by a gorgeous little jewellery website called 'Prairie Charms' (HERE) about getting involved in 'Project Blogger.' Now, honestly, I'd never heard of them before but when I read that 10% of the money that is paid towards this project was given to Great Ormond Street Hospital's 'Kiss it Better' campaign I was absolutely sold. Then I looked at the bracelets... Oh my goodness, SO PRETTY! 'Project Blogger' is all about Prairie Charms getting involved with us lovely people and giving something back so for us bloggers, we get 50% any bracelet of our choice. Can I hear a 'YES PLEASE?!' This lovely offer is on throughout July and August but if you look at the bracelets, you'll so want to join in. Now, onto the bracelet. I chose 'The Simple Things In Life, Are Often The Best' which 1) is a beautiful name, I love it, and 2) only £8. So with the 50% off, £4. LOVING IT. Of course, you have to pay for postage which is £2.50 for 2nd Class or £2.99 for 1st class. Seeing as I was only paying £4 for a lovely bracelet, I went first class, because I'm seriously impatient, and I wasn't disappointed, it came SO quickly, big plus there. The bracelet itself it made of wooden beads, on a black elastic with either a gold or silver vintage bow charm. Myself, I went with gold, because I thought it complimented the wooden beads. All in all, I love my bracelet and I thank you Prairie Charms for letting me take part in 'Project Blogger' :)

What do you think of the bracelet I chose? Do you have a favourite?




12 comments:

  1. That's a lovely bracelet, I love the way they packaged it too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do as well, it's so cute. A lot of thought went into it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hey, I nominated you for this award http://describethesky.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/the-liebster-award.html

    Vicky xo

    describethesky.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet. Just had a quick look at their site too. Beautiful site and so nice of them to donate to GOSH too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought as well :) So weird that as I started writing this reply, an advert for GOSH came on the TV! xx

      Delete
  4. This bracelet is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I can't stop wearing it, so me :D xx

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the delicate little charm!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's why I love it so much, so simple and delicate :) xx

      Delete
  6. you chose such a sweet bracelet, love the colours too! and i like how you store them all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love my jewellery storage, just so easy to pick them up and go :D thank you! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love reading each and everyone and always reply so check back! If you can't wait for me to answer in my reply, why don't you tweet me at @DaintyDesires, I'm usually attached to my Twitter! :)